Ben and Heather met at Rick's College. We were married January 2000. Through adoption we were blessed with three energetic, happy boys Lucas, Gabe, and Clark. Then we adopted a baby girl, Whitney. We love hanging out as a family. Ben is a physician assistant. Ben's favorite hobby is BYU football. Heather referees at home and teaches a little piano on the side. We currently live in Saipan. A little 3 years adventure.
Holy Smoke kids, those are fantastic!!! She has captured your beautiful family in some incredible shots! I'm looking forward to our copies! Love ya Mom
7 comments:
She did so great! I love her work! Your guys's pictures are awesome!
VERY cute - we have our tomorrow night and I am WAY nervous! I love the area you went to!
Those are so cute! I love the one of Gabe! Luke looked like he had so much fun.
Holy Smoke kids, those are fantastic!!! She has captured your beautiful family in some incredible shots! I'm looking forward to our copies! Love ya Mom
So dang cute! She's a great photographer!
by the way, I love your hair dark!
Heather- you were lookin
H-O-T :) The pictures turned out great- way to go Tiff!
Post a Comment