Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Gabe's Party & Trunk-or-treat

Had all the aunts, uncles, and cousins over for cupcakes.
WE LOVE CHOCOLATE!

I was pretty proud of my cupcake football creation.

Church Trunk-or-treat: Indiana Jones, Cow, Cowgirl, and Hick

In character and Ben is totally embarrassed about having such goofy look.

Luke & cousins

Gabe as a cow. HILARIOUS!

4 comments:

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Cool cake!!

Mandy said...

How did Gabe even walk in that? Too cute. Ben makes an awesome Hick, I am loving the wig. You should wear it to our next girls night out.

ej said...

A mullet wig is ALWAYS funny! Great cake Heather :) Love the costumes!

Cami said...

I love the video of Gabe waddling in his cow costume, SO CUTE!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family