Happy 35th Anniversary to Heather's Parents.
Their 4 kids, their spouses, and 9 grandkids all celebrated at the family cabin this weekend. Suprisingly it didn't snow up there, but it was cold. It was an awesome weekend with the family.
We played games: "ticket to ride" and "the great dalmuti".
Remember that fox. Unfortunately, Ben put the fish outside the door while he went in to clean up, and they were gone when he came back out.






5 comments:
Bummer about losing the fish! Lucky fox though. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. I can't believe it didn't snow!
OH fun, yes it was FREEZING this weekend. I can't believe you had a fox that close!
Looks like you guys had a ball at the cabin!! Can you believe cold weather is already here???!!
What a fun little getaway with the WHOLE fam! I love that group pic of all of you guys. See ya tomorrow!!!
I love love love cabins. It looks like you guys had fun. And bummer about the fish!
Post a Comment