Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Painting Pumpkins & something funny

Painted pumpkins today for fun.





Luke rides in a carpool for preschool with a kid named Landon. This is a conversation Landon's mom over heard recently. (I took this right off her blog)

Luke- "Why do you guys always have church music on in your car?"

Landon- "I like to listen to church music."

Luke- "I only like church music on Sunday."

Landon- "Well if you listen to church music all the time Heavenly Father gives you powers."

Luke- "No he doesn't who told you that?"

Landon- "I know everything about Heavenly Father."

Luke- "That is not true."

Landon- "Mom is that true, will Heavenly Father give me power if I listen to church music?"

Landon's mom- "Well, if you listen to church music the spirit will be with you and that gives you power."

Landon- "See I told you."

Funny Kids!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Very cute conversation! You're brave to paint pumpkins :). Your trip looked like a ton of fun, especially considering the cold weather here! You did a lot for just a few days!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family