This weekend I went to Palm Springs, CA to relax with my sister, Becky, cousin, Stephanie, and friend, Sammy. It was super relaxing hanging out at the pool, reading my book, and eating good food. It was fun to have a break and now I'm so excited to be back with my family. I got the best hugs at the airport. Ben and the boys had a fun together with a football game party & camping with the scouts. I have to give a big shout out for my awesome husband for sending me on this trip and taking care of the kids.
Here's the pool.
Went down the slide when it got hot.
We went to the street fair downtown and my eye was captured by this photographer's art. They were close up pictures of rocks. I've always been interested in geology (rocks). So I got this piece for our home. It's actually a fossil called an ammonite. Mike Woodward Photography to see more.

yoga poses
The Waterfall
As we waded in the mossy cold water the park ranger says, "You ain't no city girls."
Palm Springs Aerial Tramway- Glass windows around the tram and a floor that rotated so everyone can see all the views. You travel for 10 minutes up 6000 ft of elevation. Awesome!














6 comments:
How fun to have a mommy retreat. I believe that is the exact same place Deven and I stayed at a bout three years ago! If I remember right, the slide really whips you around like a roller coaster.
Can you not post things that make me depressed that I never have that much fun in my life.
Wow a Mommy trip. That sounds great. Thanks for sharing your fun trip. Tell Ben I think he is Awsome for watching the boys and letting you go. I'll bet he was really glad when you got home. Gina
That looks like it was SO much fun! Lucky you!
Yay for Mommy Retreats! They make Mommy's even better at what they do :) Looks like tons of fun- loved the pictures, and your hair looked great in that first picture, all curly.
Looks like you did all sorts of fun things!! Glad that you had a great trip. I have to talk to you soon.
Post a Comment