Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Fall!

I was washing these apples to make applesauce and
Ben had the idea to let the boys "bob for apples"



Gabe playing in the leaves and mom going camara crazy, because I am.


Now I feel like a true Idahoan. I grew red potatoes in my garden this year.
I love reeping the produce of my garden.

5 comments:

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

Nice garden! Mine wasn't nearly as good this year. I can't believe how big Gabe is! It's crazy!

ej said...

MMMM yummy! You are so right- there is something so wonderful about a garden and the work/reward aspect of it...love it.

Mandy said...

You guys are like a poster family. Can I take lessons? It would never occur to me one to make my own apple sauce, and two to make it into a fun game for my kids. I curse being raised in LA.

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Dang I love fall! I miss my parents apple trees! Nice work on the garden. : )

Melissa said...

Hey! I haven't heard from you in awhile, how was your summer?! Looks like it was a lot of fun! Hope you are doing great, keep in touch!!

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family