Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Obsessed with Cows, Boots, Indiana Jones, & Dominos

Gabe loves his boots! That is all he will wear. He is so excited that he can put them on by himself. Luckily I have two pairs, yellow and dino green. He looks adorable in them.

This is not a purse! It is Indiana Jones' pouch, part of Luke's halloween costume. It sure gave my friend a good laugh when she saw him wearing it around.
Indiana Jones roll.

Gabe looking at the cows through the hole in the fence.
Mom, Mom! MOOO!
Domino Builder
Thank you Ben for trimming the over-grown yard! Tons of work.

Catching brothers loving each other-- priceless!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Wow Luke is getting so old and smart! I love my nephews, can't wait to see you all this weekend!

ej said...

Okay, Kohen would fit right in with your boys. And that last picture seriously melts my heart. I love when I find my kids like that.

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

You know I love the Indiana Jones "pouch"! Ha, ha. Cute pictures.

Mindy said...

Fun pictures. Your boys are seriously cute.

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family