Blog created for: Grandparents, family, birthfamilies, and friends. To keep everyone updated, and to share the fun moments in our lives.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Biggest News of the Year!!!

We are expecting #3!

We will be blessed through adoption once again.

It's a baby boy!

Due Date: December 24, 2008

To Be Born in Utah

We are so excited!


picture from ETSY.com

We are ecstatic about having three boys. We have enough boys for a 2-on-2 basketball game(Ben and this baby against Luke and Gabe with mom referreeing). And who knows if this is the end of the boys in our family. We were talking about middle name for this baby, and I suggested one. Ben says, "Let's save that name for another boy." I just laughed.
We are so blessed to be able to meet and get to know the birthparents of this child. They are so amazing! It has been neat to see the Lord's hands in this process of adoption. Lots of faith, prayers, temple trips and fasting by everyone involved. We want to thank everyone for the support given to our family and the birthfamily.

24 comments:

J & A Danes said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy and excited for you guys

Piper said...

Oh you guys have such a wonderful family! Congratulations on #3, hopefully it won't be too long before Ryan and I get to meet him! What a wonderful Christmas present!

Dustin, Darci, Britton, Benjamin, & Caden said...

We're so excited! I like the picture...

Emma said...

YEA! I can't believe how fast you get your babies! I love it. The Lord makes families. I can't wait to hear more...

Sorenson family trio said...

COGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting. Your son will be her in less than a month and a half. Wow.
Gina

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Congrats! Oh my gosh, that is so exciting!!!! What a blessed little boy to be going to such an amazing family!! Yea!!! Can't wait to see pics of him. : )

Kim Davis said...

Merry Christmas! we are so happy for you guys!

The Loftins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Loftins said...

Sorry about that had a spelling error. Anyway, we are so very happy and excited for you guys, another baby boy....What fun!!! You guys are awesome and we still miss ya'll round these parts! What a Merry Christmas it will be in the Hokie Home :)

Alison said...

Congratulations! How very exciting to have another wiener in the house! One more to go, and you'll be right on course with the Parmenters. You just can't wish for more than that!

Nicole Leavitt said...

Is it time for another header with your new family picture? Let me know!

Erin said...

Congratulations! We are so very excited for you and your family. Pretty soon, you are going to have your own little Cougar football team. Take Care!
-the Kellers

Juliann said...

That is so awesome! You were right (remember our conversation this summer). You and Ben must be living right! You have the most adorable family! You and Ben are always having a good time! I'm so excited to see pictures of the little one and to welcome him into the family!

Marisha said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Keep us posted and let us know if you ever need to stay here.

Shayla said...

I love to check in every once in awhile & see your cute family {I can't believe that Luke was just a cute baby the last we saw you guys in Boise}and I am so excited to see this post! I am so happy for you guys & that your sweet boys will be getting a baby brother, Congrats!!! CJ & I couldn't be any happier for you! XOXO

JT42 said...

oh my goodness! I am so excited for you, i'll admit i don't know much about the adoption process, but this is just so neat!! congratulations, can't wait to see/hear more news!

ej said...

lol, it is a lot of boys Heather...but I don't know any people who I think would be better parents to a bunch of boys :) Congrats again!!!

5 Brothers Farms said...

Oh HOORAY! Congrats! I am so happy for you and can't wait for pictures! What a perfect Christmas present!

Heather said...

So thrilled to see another cute boy face on your blog:) You are such a great mom, that is one lucky guy:)

Nancie said...

congrats. thats so great. Another cougar fan huh?

amanda said...

We are so excited for your family. You will have a ball with all the boys. You guys are great parents!

Mama Bear said...

Congratulations on Baby #3. That's so exciting! We are so happy for you guys. He's lucky to come to such a wonderful family.

ammon & Kim Riggs said...

I am sooooo excited for you, please let us know when it all happens! kim

Sandy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!`we r excited for you and ben.

2008 Summer Fun

Our Family