It's been hard to catch his smile on camera because when he sees the camera he stares at it with a concentrating look on his face or the camera flash seems to kill any smile.

They had a church play day/Head band making day. Everyone didn't understand why I was making bows when I have three boys. Not to ruin the surprise, but I needed to make baby gifts. I thought they turned out cute.

So mean! but I needed a model. Actually I made all the boys try one on so I knew that they would work for all ages. Clark's was just the only defenseless one that could pull it off one second after I put it on.

Gabe is into wearing costumes right now, and he can did it by himself.
So mean! but I needed a model. Actually I made all the boys try one on so I knew that they would work for all ages. Clark's was just the only defenseless one that could pull it off one second after I put it on.
Gabe is into wearing costumes right now, and he can did it by himself.
P.S. My brother have a kickin' 10th Anniversary party this weekend. They hired a DJ for dancing. Ben and I danced for over two hours, and I'm feeling it today especially in my abs. I thought I was going to be 20 and youthful forever. I'm definitely starting to feel 30 creeping up on me.






6 comments:
You guys really were party animals! I'm jealous that you guys can dance so well. I'm not coordinated enough to dance. Clark is getting so big! It's fun to see the kids play together.
Your boys are getting so big. I bet your house is filled with a lot of excitment with having a house full of boys...how fun!!! The headbands you made are really cute. Hope all is well for you guys. Take Care!
The bows and head bands are so cute. Clark looks adorable in the head band. It great to see how well the boys are ajusting to having Clark. Have a great week.
Gina
Hey Heather...I don't know if you remember me at all, but my husband and I were in the married student ward with you guys for a while. I just had to tell you that I have had the chance to work with your husband a handful of times up in surgery and he is always so kind and thoughtful. I was having an especially horrible night last night and Ben was just really helpful and nice, and made working with Dr. Menzner so much more enjoyable. I am sure you already know this, but you scored a pretty awesome guy. It's not often that you find people like that up in surgery...it's like a fresh breath of air when someone is so willing to help out and be so considerate. Oh and a big congrats on your new little man as well...he is adorable. Little boys are the best...I have two of my own. Anyway just wanted to drop you a quick note...take care.
myca
Clark is going to kill you someday for taking that picture with the bow! :) I'm sad that we won't get to go to Sun Valley this year after all. I'm planning on it this year.
Post a Comment